Time: 4:30pm - 6:30pm
Theme: Christmas Cakes
Everything Chrismassy... Whether it's a traditional Christmas Cake with fruit and brandy or your favourite cake decorated with a Christmas scene, whatever you decide to bake, let's hope it'll get us into the Festive Spirit!
Venue: Colchester Town
Additional venue info: Refreshments will be available.
Parking is nearby but needs to be paid for.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sophie email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesSue - Chestnut and Chocolate Cake
Donna - White Christmas Cake
Helen - Chocolate Yule Log
Lynne - Cake TBC
Emily - Chocolate Yule Log
Sandra & David - Chocolate Spice Cake
Nicola - Fruit Cake
Kerry - Cake TBC
Maria - Cherry & Almond Cake