Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: A Very 'Stepford' Christmas
Ok, folks! This Christmas meet of Coleraine CCC is going to send us all spiralling back to the 1950's! Think Granny's (or Mummy's) favourite cake. . . .can't you almost just smell it already! Your cake can be decorated Christmassy, or even be an old family recipe of a good old fashioned Christmas cake!
Also, if any of you are so inclined, why don't we throw in a 1950's dress code for the night too!
Venue: The chosen venue for our Christmas meet is a perfectly vintage setting, perfect to go with the 1950's theme!
Additional venue info: Venue is in central Coleraine, with ample parking right outside and a large car park close by. Please bring £2/ea to cover costs of tea and coffee or soft drinks (payable to the venue).
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Kathy Dickie email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
Virginia + Guest