Time: 7.30pm - 9.00pm
The theme of the evening is ‘FREESTYLE’, which like the Olympic Freestyle Swimming means you can do whatever style of cake suits your own style of baking best!
Maybe it's an old family favourite or perhaps you like to be adventurous and try something new? (Usual cake club rules still apply though).
Swimming cossies are optional… We’re hoping for some men bakers to join us this time so watch this space!
Venue: Top Secret Venue in the Conwy area **** Cancelled***
Additional venue info: I am looking for an interesting venue in the Conwy area - as we've been featured in this week's Weekly News I'm hoping this will help matters.
I do have somewhere in mind, but failing that we'll go back to using the other top secret venue that we've used so far - my house!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Katie Lench email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please let me know if you're planning to attend and if you're going to bring a guest with you. Guests don't necessarily have to bring a cake.
Can I ask that you bring something to display your cake on/in (a dinner plate will be fine) and a good deep tin or tupperware box to take your share of the left-overs home.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.