Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: The Fruitful Gathering
Fruit makes so many kinds of wonderful cake ingredients and decorations - good old fruit cake, caramel apple cakes, marmalade cakes, cakes with fruity fillings, beautiful pink strawberry cakes, lemon drizzle... the list is mouthwateringly endless!
At our September cakey gathering tantalize our tastebuds with your favourite fruit-inspired cake - we can't guarantee it'll amount to one of your five-a-day but it'll certainly be a fruitful gathering!
Venue: Top Secret Venue in the Conwy area
Additional venue info: Drinks can be bought
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Katie Lench email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please, only book a place if you're genuinely committed to and excited about attending :-)
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.