Time: 10.30am - 12pm
Theme: Arabian Nights
Bake a cake inspired by the aromatic spices of Arabia. Cinnamon, cloves, chilli and cardamon will keep us warm on a December morning.
Additional venue info: As a special treat, we will be treated to a SHORT TOUR OF THE VENUE.
Due to the nature of the venue, numbers are restricted and places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. If you have to cancel please give plenty of notice to allow somebody else to take your place.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Ellie Michell firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Delicious coffee and tea are kindly being provided by the host in return for a donation to their chosen charity, ShelterBox.
a label for your cake, indicating if it contains nuts or alcohol.
a cake slice if you have one.
And remember the most important rule of cake club: don't eat any breakfast!
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesEllie - spiced carrot, orange & pistachio cake OR pistachio & rosewater cake. Can't decide...
Suzie - Arabian date cake
Brigitte & guest
Fi & Colin