Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: English Country Garden .
Bake a cake with any fruit or vegetable ingredient or a cake inspired by your garden.........
Parsnips are not just for Sunday roast .. Beetroot is wasted on a salad !! What could be better than a fruity floral number !!!
Get experimenting!!!!!! anything goes ......
Venue: This time we are Heading slightly further away from Cottingham to a fantastic vibrant venue on a bustling avenue !!
Additional venue info: This gorgeous venue is at the heart of a thriving avenue and has an absolutely brilliant selection of refreshments on offer !!! from Delicious coffees , jugs of Pimms to yummy fruity cocktails ,everything we need to get into the Country garden mood !!!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Debbie Gronow firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please email me asap if you would like to attend as there are only 20 places available .
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesSue + Guest - Trifle Cake
Debbie + Guest- Poppy Seed Cake
Louise+ GuestCourgette and Lemon Drizzle Cake
June-Raspberry and Coconut Trifle Cake
Rachel + Guest
Sharon + Guest - Peach and Coconut Cake
Lesley + Guest - Rhubarb and Orange Cake OR Parsnip and Maple Syrup Cake
Victoria -Lemon and Lavender Cake