Time: 14.00 - when the party ends and we all get fed up !
Theme: With the Diamond Jubilee just around the corner, let’s use it as a source of inspiration! Think of something fit for a queen: something traditional or untraditional ; something new with a twist; something red, white and blue; something inspired by diamonds – what cake would you bake if the Queen dropped by for tea? Let your imagination run wild!
Please all cake bakers bring individual cakes and all guest all welcome , just let me know who you would like to bring :)
Venue: Bluebell's Garden
Additional venue info: Address given 48hrs before event to confirm attendees only
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Melly Bluebell email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesMelly Bluebell - TBA
Dave BakingBeats - Queen Theme
Kerry Darlow - TBA
Clare Briggs - Crown Cake
Keertha Pavan - Crown Cake
Carol - TBA