Time: 4pm - 6pm
Chocolate, scrumptious and delicious. Make a cake that is a challenge to your self control.
Vanilla scented, sinful and playful with matching flavours of Beetroot or chilli. Add a decadent Ganache with a flavoured liqueur, or just keep it simple.
Surely everyone’s guilty pleasure…??
Venue: Pound Hill, Crawley
Additional venue info: There will be a small charge made for teas, coffees and soft drinks, so bring some change with you.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Fiona Cullum firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.