Time: 3pm - 5pm
Theme: Artful cakes
This theme is in keeping with the venue.
Bake anything which showcases your creative and artful side, whether it be a rainbow cake, painting, piping, sugarpaste art decorations or anything else for that matter.
Additional venue info: Drinks hot and cold can be bought at the venue.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sadia firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Limited to 20 spaces. I am moving house and have limited internet access so please bear with me if I am a little late in replying to your emails.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesWendy Ager and ?guest
Karen walnut and green tea cake ?guest
Michele and guest
Natasha and guest
Sobia and guest
Gemma and guest