Time: 3pm - 5pm
Theme: Delicious Autumn
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Yellow, orange, red and brown- I just love the colours of autumn. The sound of leaves falling down in the cold blustery winds. This theme is suggested by the group members. So let's put our thinking caps on and create something that says autumn to you. Would it be something with pumpkin, pears or apples? How about something featuring nuts? Get creating!
Venue: Lovely small cafe in Coulsdon
Additional venue info: Refreshments available
Ample off street parking
Train station nearby
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sadia email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Places are limited to 20
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesHelen Williams (with some kind of fruit cake)
Michele and guest (cake to be confirmed later)
Helena (toffee apple cake)
Suzanne and guest (bonefire cake)
Sadia (red velvet cake)