Time: 18:45 - 20:45 approx
Theme: Baby it's cold outside....
With Winter and Christmas almost upon us create delicious cakes full of the things that make you warm and cozy inside… whether it’s a nip of something naughty or a much loved ingredient with wonderful stories and memories attached.
Venue: Cwmbran/Pontypool border pub
Additional venue info: Refreshments can be bought - great coffee as well as alcohol ;-)
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Caroline firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
Caroline - orange cake with cointreau cream and caramelised oranges
Elaine plus guest- Warm creole cake with lots of rich fruit and whiskey glaze
Janice - ”Citrus Ginger Cake with spiced orange compote”
Helen H plus guest