Time: 6.45pm - 8.45pm
Theme: Sizzling Summertime
Sneaking this event in just before the sizzling summer hols begin, hoping it will bring us sunshine.
Use your imagination to share the tastes and sights of summer!
Additional venue info: Cwmbran pub/restaurant close to good road links to Pontypool and Newport.
Plenty of comfortable seating and quiet enough to chat.
Serves great coffee as well as the usual for a pub/restaurant.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Caroline Bowden firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesPritti - tbc
Julia - tbc