Time: 2pm - 4pm
Theme: We're Jammin'
jams , marmalade , chutneys (!!!) , Tea , coffee .... You name it we're baking with it !
A coffee shop in a cake ..... In the words of the late , great Bob Marley .. I hope you like jammin' too !!!!!!!
Venue: A gorgeous little coffee shop conveniently situated between Derby & Notts !
Additional venue info: Tea , coffee and soft drinks will be available to purchase at the venue .. prices start at £1.15 ....
There is ample parking for this venue . details will be sent out nearer the time :)
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Julia England email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesMe & the Mother - Kedleston Marmalade Cake
Andy Ryan -
Rosy Bushell -
Catherine - Banana & Fig Dream
Linda & Kate