Time: 11am - 1pm
Theme: Halloween and Bonfire cakes
Join us for spooky Halloween and Bonfire fun - right in the middle of the two celebrations, bring your best themed cake. Go to town with a spooky spectacular or crackle it up with an explosive celebration of all things noisy and colourful!
Use the flavours of the season and celebration, or let your imagination run wild with monstrous treats!
Venue: Will there be any ghouls and ghosties hiding in the shrubbery??
Additional venue info: Refreshments can be bought at this venue - food is also on sale (as if you could fit any in!) Also, a lovely space to walk your cake off if you wish!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Laura Local firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please email Laura to confirm your place as usual. x
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.