Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: Winter wonders
This month's theme is winter wonders; using seasonal produce and flavours in your baking. For those who feel like baking something festive, please do, as it will be our last meeting of 2012!
Venue: A new venue for this month, near Wimborne
Additional venue info: We have a new venue for this meeting. Located within easy reach of Wimborne, the A31 and Bournemouth, Poole, Ferndown, Blandford and Ringwood
Plenty of free parking.
Free to attend and drinks will be available to purchase at the venue.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Charlotte Pike firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please RSVP at the earliest opportunity to secure your place. Feel free to bring a guest with you, just let me know their name, please.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.