Time: 11.30am - 1.30pm
Theme: Festive Cakes
Let's get festive as we enter the month of Christmas, with some festive cakes!
Do you have a favourite recipe for stollen, or perhaps a rich fruit cake? Maybe you have a recipe that calls for festive ingredients or is relevant to the season, for example a yummy chocolate log?
Venue: This is the perfect festive venue situated on the outskirts of Downham Market
Additional venue info: Plenty of free parking and tea and coffee may be purchased
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Marie-Anne Crawley firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:PLACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED FOR THIS EVENT. PLEASE BOOK EARLY IN ORDER NOT TO MISS OUT!
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesMarie-Anne and Guest Christmas Spices Cake
Tracy Christmas Cake
Helen To be confirmed
Sandra Mincemeat cake
Lisa Baileys Frosted Marbled Sponge
Penny To be confirmed
Ruth Tropical Fruit Cake
Hayley Chocolate Mincemeat Cake
Lesley Apricot and Marzipan Twist
Rachael and Guest To be confirmed
Trudy Coconut and Malibu Cake
Vicki Christmas Clementine Cake
Karin Raspberry Vanilla Chequerboard
Samantha Cranberry Orange and Almond Cake
Heather Irish Christmas Cake