Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Feels like summer to me
What is summer to you? Taste, texture, flavour? Memories of years past? Sweet treats?
Can you make a cake to sum it up? Then come along and join in the fun.
Venue: Dundee City Centre
Additional venue info: On street parking is available nearby and refreshments can be bought at the venue.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Rebecca Morrocco and Jacqueline Meldrum email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:The venue is large enough to accomodate us all, so please do reply soon to register and confirm your place!
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.