Time: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Theme: You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream
Summer is here, even though the weather doesn’t always cooperate and it is time to for Ice Cream.
Dream up a cake inspired by your favourite ice cream flavour. It can be a traditional flavour such as raspberry ripple or mint choc chip or maybe you would like to recreate a cake based around a newer flavour such as Chunky Monkey.
Let’s invite the Summer along to cake club.
Venue: Our secret venue this month is located on the Perth Road in Dundee, near the city centre. It is such a long road with so many venues, I am sure this will keep you all guessing.
Additional venue info:
Street parking is available and there are bus stops nearby. Refreshments are available from the venue, both hot and cold as well as alcoholic beverages.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Jacqueline firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.