Time: 15.30 - 17.30
Theme: "Working 9-5 -what a way to make a living"
Short notice, covert events are often the best and this one is no different...but this one is uber short notice- just like the boss giving you a job to do 5 minutes before you head out the door before the weekend begins....
"Tumble outta bed
And stumble to the kitchen
Pour myself a cup of ambition
Yawnin, stretchin, try to come to life
Jump in the shower
And the blood starts pumpin
Out on the streets
The traffic starts jumpin
And folks like me on the job from 9 to 5
Workin 9 to 5
What a way to make a livin
Barely gettin by
Its all takin
And no givin
They just use your mind
And they never give you credit
Its enough to drive you
Crazy if you let it "
We all love going to work every day, (don't we?!)
dodgy office chairs,
lunch eaten at your desk,
the staff canteen,
the daily commute...so why not base a covert cake club event on it.
We are also been joined by Teesdale Mercury who will be taking photos and interviewing bakers and guests.
****If the theme is slightly scary just make your favourite cake and turn up***
Venue: Newton Aycliffe Industrial Estate - 2 mins from the A167
Additional venue info: The theme befits the venue
Its a very sociable environment and there is plenty of milk in the fridge and tea, coffee and squash for us all to drink.
We're on a second floor, but all ages are very welcome
You and/or your cake *may* be featured in Teesdale Mercury newspaper
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Charlie email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Spaces limited-only due to chair issues ;-)
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.