Time: 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Theme: God Bless America !
So many great cake recipes have come over the pond from the US of A, a lot of which we have welcomed with open arms (and mouths !) such as Red Velvet, Checkerboard cake, Angel Food Cake and Rainbow cake.
Now is your chance to have a go at some of them. Any American recipe is welcome - with the exceptions of Cupcakes, whoopie pies, Brownies, Blondies, Traybakes - the usual CCC rules ! Unless of course you fancy trying your hand at a giant Whoopie pie......... !
Venue: The working kitchen of a cake shop - quite small, so limited spaces
Additional venue info: I will provide refreshments free of charge, but would be grateful for a donation to charity instead !
Let me know what kind of refreshments you prefer ( Tea, Coffee, Herbal teas, fruit juice etc)
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Alison Powell firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:If you can't find any recipes you like, I have a few US recipe books - feel free to ask for ideas
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.