Time: 8 pm - 10pm
Theme: A favourite festive tipple
Using your favourite christmas drink as inspiration use festive ingredients to create a delicious cake to celebrate the season with. Anything goes, from traditional fruit laced with brandy, to limoncello and liqueurs.
Venue: City centre location in Ely
Additional venue info: I am afraid this one is for over 18s only. Hot drinks, soft drinks and a festive tipple will be available to buy on the night.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Cat Roscoe Info@cakesbycat.co.uk with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.