Time: 10am - 12pm
Theme: Cakes of the World
To celebrate the Olympics, we are going to homage to all the people from all the different parts of the world coming to the UK and bake a cake from as many different countries as possible.
Just choose a country (check with Cat it's not already taken) and pick a traditional cake from that country.
Venue: A lovely venue in Ely city centre
Additional venue info: Refreshments will be available to purchase on the day from our lovely venue host.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Cat Roscoe email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesCat – mexico
Susan – Norway
Marie-Anne - UK
Wendy - ?
Jenni - France
Nathalie - Austria
Barbara - Italy
Fiona - USA
Anna - Russia
Christine - Germany - TBC