Time: 3.30pm - 5.30pm
Theme: Chocolate Makes The World Go Round
Come along and get sticky fingers and a chocolaty sense of taste on the pallet while we all natter about cake!
Venue: Enfield, North London
Additional venue info: A pretty little cake decorating school in Enfield North London the venue is very pink and vintage.
We will have a small charge of £2.00 per person for refreshments
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Amanda email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:There are 3 places left for this event
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesGisela + Guest ~ Boston blackout cake
Kelly ~ coffee and walnut cake chocolate frosting
Matthew ~ TBC
Adam ~ TBC
Anne + Jade ~ Chocolate orange cake
Jenna + Jan ~ TBC
Sian + Guest ~ TBC
Charlotte ~ TBC
Vicki + Daughter ~Chocolate banana cake with peanut butter frosting
Zach + Guest ~ TBC