Time: 2pm - 4pm
Theme: Home Sweet Home
** POSTPONED - WE HAVE HAD TO CANCEL DUE TO LACK OF NUMBERS... WILL RE-SCHEDULE SOON**
Favourite family recipes, handed-down treasures in cake form, favourite sweets and chocolates for inspiration … let your mind wander a bit and then settle with your feet up on the sofa, and a nice slice of cake!
Venue: Central Epsom location - details 2 days before the event!
Additional venue info: Central Epsom location, close to train and bus links, with close car park facilities.
Bakers may bring a guest. Limited places available.
Tea, coffee and refreshments will be available
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Andrew Kite email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Let me know if you are bringing a guest at the time of booking, and tell me what kind of cake you are planning to bring.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesAndrew Kite - 'Teasers Chocolate Ale Cake
Jayne Harrigan + guest