Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Family Favourites
I thought I would make it easy for our first meeting. Why not share your favourite cake recipe, maybe one that has been in your family for generations, such as Granny's boiled fruit cake, or Aunt Sally's coffee and walnut, or simply just whatever is your current favourite cake!
Also what I thought would be nice is if you are willing to share the recipe of your family favourite, please feel free to bring along a few copies of the recipe you used. That way we all get to build up even more cake recipes in our repertoire.
Venue: Come and join us in this stunning country house hotel with fabulous views over Exeter, the Exe estuary and even Torbay on a clear day.
Additional venue info: Alcoholic and soft drinks, tea and coffee and bar meals are all available to purchase, and rooms are available if you wish to stay the night.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Juliana Meilton email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:There is ample free parking, and we will be on the ground floor. Disabled access and facilities are freely available.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesJuliana Meilton bringing "My Mums Chocolate Cake"
Ann Bainbridge bringing "Jam Sponge"
Aimee Collins bringing "Speckled Mocha Cake"
Deborah and Liz Fox
Michelle and Pete Addyman
Kate Findlay-Wilson and guest
Yvonne Gerard and Anna Messer
Pauline Booth and Tim Burling, bringing "Orange Drizzle Cake"
Helen Scull, bringing "Triple Lemon Victoria"
Sarah Pilkington, bringing "Coconut Cake"
Charlotte Eddington bringing "Mrs Barkby's Chocolate Cake"
Chrissie Sweetland bringing "Victoria Sandwich"