Time: 7.30pm - 9pm
Theme: Favourite Flavours for Falkirk First-timers
As this is our first event, bring your homemade favourite cake to share. This can be a family favourite, a traditional or contemporary recipe.
Use this opportunity to try a new recipe or maybe a tried and tested one.
Venue: This venue is in central Falkirk, with good bus links and plenty of car parking, both outside or free in a nearby public car park.
Additional venue info: We have been given our own area which will be cordoned off for our use.
Refreshments can be bought.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Karen Storey firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesMhairi- White Chocolate Mud Cake
Oonagh- Rhubarb and Custard
Tracy- Victoria Sponge with Strawberries or Lemon Drizzle Cake or Chocolate Cake
Samantha- Ultimate Chocolate Cake
Karen- Spiced Apple Carrot Cake
Shona- Banana and White Chocolate and Walnut Cake