Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Personal Best
With the Olympics just around the corner London will be filled with athletes looking for their personal best. This CCC is about making the cake you are most proud of and taking part in something exciting.
Additional venue info: Our first CCC event will take place in Farnham Town
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Ellie email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Only 15 places available for this event
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesEllie - Rasberry & Coconut cake
Rachel - Red Velvet cake
Jo - Coffee and Walnut cake
Lucy - Guest
Emma - Lemon Drizzle cake
Karen - Cake tbc
Charlie - Cake tbc
Adrienne - Chocolate & Ginger cake
Rebecca - White Chocolate Mud Cake
Nina Mosses - Guest
Natalie - tbc