Time: 7.30pm - 10.00pm
Theme: Winter Warmers
This time it's all about the cakes that are perfect on a frosty day by a fire. Such as winter warm spicy flavours or cosy comforting crumble coated cakes.
Additional venue info: Bring some pennies with you for drinks
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Ellie Kelly email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please pop me an email or note on the members site for the FFF if you will be joining us.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesEllie - Plum and nut cake
Bec - Toffee Fudge Cake (+ Julie)
Emma - tbc
Rachel - Sticky Ginger cake
Katherine - Spice Toffee Apple Cake
Nivia - Light Brazilian fruit cake
Yve - tba
Laura - Orange Clove
Karen - Winter plum cake
Charlie - Chocolate & Cinnamon Babka