Time: 2.30pm - 4.30pm
Theme: A Blank Canvas
Unleash the cake artist within!
Express your creativity by working with colours, textures and flavours. Abstract or surreal, sculpted, printed or painted: This is art, there are no boundaries.
“Creativity takes courage” (Henri Matisse)
Venue: An arty location in Gateshead
Additional venue info: There is not a cafe on the premises but we will be able to purchase drinks from a coffee vending machine.
There is free parking with a 2 hour limit outside, although it may be full. It's a twenty minute walk from Gateshead interchange for Metro and bus services. There are several bus routes which stop just opposite.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Ruth Tebbutt email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesRuth - Orange Sunflower Cake
Anita & guest - Coffee & Walnut Cake (based on Coffy Johnny & the Blaydon Races painting)
Lauren & Jennifer - Sticky Toffee Apple Cake
June & guest - Beetroot Cake
Jane - Meringue Cake