Time: 3pm - 5pm
Theme: I scream for ice-cream
Ice-cream flavours are positively dripping with potential - Rum ‘n’ Raisin, Pistachio, Mint Choc Chip, Raspberry Ripple…..what tasty scoop will you turn into a cake?
Venue: This event will be held in a cafe in the Team Valley area.
Additional venue info: You will be able to buy coffee, tea and other refreshments at the venue.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Ruth Tebbutt firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:15 people maximum (including guests)
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesRuth - Neopolitan
Drea - Mint choc chip
Libby - Double Chocolate Chip
Jane - Pistachio
Michelle - Carte D'or Chocolate, Vanilla & Amaretto
Kris - Tutti Frutti
Robyn - Raspberry Ripple
Sarah & guest - Cake TBC
Becky & guest - Cookies and Cream
Emma - Rum 'n' Raisin
Nicola - Cinder Toffee
Lindsay - Praline and Cream
Anita & guest - '99'