Time: 7.15am - 9.15am
Theme: Olympic Team Cakes
Rise and shine Team Gateshead, the flame is coming to a place near you! Fire up your ovens, ignite your imagination and get ready to shine a light on the North East as we welcome the world for the Olympics!! Bake a cake to represent Olympic Teams for this unique and celebrated event. Team France, Team USA, Team GB, Team Jamaica - which Team will you bake? Think flavours, colours, traditions & sporting achievements from the country. A 'flaming' fabulous opportunity - not to be missed!
Venue: In central Gateshead - a large sporting venue
Additional venue info: The venue is near both metro and bus stations and has parking available. This is an event for all the family - bakers and non-bakers. The more the merrier!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Ruth Tebbutt email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesRuth (& guest) - Team Jamaica: Rum, Pineapple & Coconut Cake
Jane (& guest) - Team GB: English berries Union Jack Cake
Anita (& guest) - Diving Team: Citrus Splash Cake
Gayle (&guest) - Team USA: Devils Food Cake
Becky - Team Germany: Black Forest Gateau
Lizzy - Cake TBC
Michelle - Team Italy: Tiramisu Cake
Sarah - Cake TBC