Time: 6pm - 8pm
Theme: Summer Fruits
Lemon drizzle, strawberry cheesecake, raspberry pavlova .... these gorgeous cakes make it feel like summer even when the sun isn't shining!
Come along and share a piece of summer with some new friends at a brand new CCC.
Additional venue info: The first meeting of the Glasgow CCC will take place is a lovely little coffee shop in Glasgow's west end.
Cosy and inviting, this is a place where new friends can share recipes and conversation over a cup of tea or coffee and a delicious piece of cake.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Lee email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.