Time: 2.00pm - 4.00pm
Theme: Festive - but please no traditional Christmas Cakes.
Your cake can be anything that you would be pleased to see on your Christmas tea table, no traditional fruit cake with white icing, silver balls etc. It would be nice to see a selection of traditional Christmas cakes from around the world.
Venue: Central Gloucester
Additional venue info: Refreshments with be available for purchase.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Julia Paton email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Lets make this last meeting of 2012 a really good one and get a good number of members and delicious cakes.
The number will be restricted to 12 so please get your emails to me quickly. THIS EVENT IS NOW CANCELLED SORRY TO THE MEMBERS WHO HAD PUT THEIR NAMES DOWN. CHECK THE WEB PAGE FOR THE FIRST EVENT OF 2013.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.