Time: 2pm - 4pm
Theme: Mix and Match
A variety of tastes and colour’s make things interesting!!
Fruits with Herbs, Vegetables with chocolate or spices all make wonderful, interesting flavours.
Add some sprinkles, butter creams and fillings to produce your Mix and Match cake
Venue: Gloucester town centre small but nicely formed.
Additional venue info: Refreshments are available including hot and cold drinks
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Julia Paton email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Places for 16. Parking a short walk away.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.