Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: Happy Thanksgiving
Since the second meeting of the Gosforth and Jesmond Cake Club falls on the day Thanksgiving is celebrated in America, it would just be plain rude not to have our event centered around the same theme.
And when you think of thanksgiving, you generally think of all the traditional flavours that go with the holiday. Pumpkin and spice, cinnamon and apple and all those other lovely autumn spices, fruits and flavours.
And since it's also an American celebration, I think anything American goes, too. Carrot cake, toffee pecan, devils chocolate cake, whatever you deem to be an Authentic American flavour.
Venue: Somewhere lovely in South Gosforth
Additional venue info: Refreshments can be bought on the premises. They will supply serving plates but make sure you bring something to stand your cake on.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Claire Clark email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesClaire + Guest - Cake TBC
Katherine H + Guest - Cake TBC
Iona O + Guest - Boston Blackout Cake
Andrea L - Cake TBC
Melanie W + Guest - Cake TBC
Sheetul B + Guest - Cake TBC
Helen M + Lyndsay - S'more inspired Cinnamon cake
Vikki - Cake TBC
Emma H + Guest - Grasshopper Cake
Kathleen M + Guest - Apple & Cinnamon Cake