Time: 2pm - 5pm
Theme: Nuts about Cake
Who's nuts for cake?
Bake a cake that include either ground, flaked, chopped or whole nuts.
Could just be as a topping or feature as the star ingredient.
Venue: A private residence on Seven Mile Beach
Additional venue info: Address to be circulated nearer the time.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Joanne Jessop firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Let me know if you are coming and if you will be bringing a guest.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesJoanne - Coffee and Walnut Cake
Sharlee - White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Cake