Time: 3.30pm - 6.00pm
Theme: Lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer.....
Who knows what the summer will bring - but bake it to celebrate an English summer - whatever the weather!
Perhaps you have a glut of soft fruit in the garden so make something zingy, fresh and fruity or perhaps something rich and gooey and comforting to compliment a lovely cup of Earl Grey as the rain lashes down outside.....
Whatever cake you choose to bake, we will all enjoy tasting, sharing baking tips and meeting new friends!
Venue: Somewhere near Harewood village
Additional venue info: Refreshments - Choice of teas, coffees and elderflower cordial will be available for a donation to Martin House Hospice.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Audrey Kingsnorth email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Places strictly limited to 30.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.