Time: 2pm - 5pm
Theme: Going for Gold
The Olympics have almost arrived so we are looking for some Olympic themed cakes - whether you are inspired by the games events, countries involved or if you have a recipe which always proves to be a winner?
Venue: Spacious Harlow location within easy access of major routes and plenty of on site parking
Additional venue info: There is a £5 charge per head by the venue for unlimited tea and coffee
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Jessie Ross email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.