Time: 1.30pm - 3pm
Theme: Something New
Join in the cakey fun by bringing along something new. This can be anything new to you such as a new recipe or ingredient you haven't used before.
Additional venue info: Somewhere near Haverfordwest - shhh it's a suprise! Details will be emailed closer to the meeting time.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Jen Ellis firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.