Time: 6.30 - 8.00
Theme: Madam Butterfly - Taste of the East
There are so many weird and wonderful flavours that come from the East, from the staple Rhubarb and Ginger to cardamon, Thai milk cake to the wonderful Moon cake baked specially to celebrate the Autumn.
This is a fabulous opportunity to try some new flavours.
Additional venue info: Parking is tricky but you can park in the Sainsbury car park or on one of the many roads around Headingley. Its a very central location.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Helena Simpson email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:15 places available in total
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesClare Conlon + Guest
Helen + Guest
Siobhan + Guest
Emma Robinson + Guest (?)
Rachel Arther + Lauren