Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: All I Want For Christmas
Time to add a bit of sparkle to your baking. Let's get all Christmassy, cinnamon, candied fruits, maybe a giant bauble. What do you want for Christmas? Can you bake it in a cake? Red, green, gold and silver could feature in your cake. Why don't you take inspiration from Christmas in other countries. The choice is yours.
Venue: Henley town centre.
Additional venue info: There are plenty of drinks to buy from this venue to compliment your lovely cakes.
It is very close to free parking in the centre of Henley.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Charl Shaw and Charlie Gater email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesCharl- cake tbc
Charlie- Christmas Jumper Cake
Laura - wish list cake