Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Fruit and Veg
Roll up roll up and get your lovely fruit and veg! Get inspied by your local fruit and veg stall!
Can you bake with some of the lovely fruit or veg in season in Britian? Or maybe be inspired by something a little more exotic.
Venue: Central Henley
Additional venue info: This recently refurbished venue is very excited to host our cake club. You can buy a whole range of alcoholic and soft drinks to go with your lovely cakes.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Charlie Shaw and Charlotte Gater email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesCharlotte Gater - passion fruit cake
Charlie Shaw - cake tcb
Richard Glenwright - chocolate and butternut squash cake
Emily Sawyers - cake tbc
Sejal - cake tbc
Tori and guest Kathy - cake tbc
Victoria C - rice crispy fruit surprise
Rebecca M - cake tbc