Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Theme: Ice Ice Baby Take Two!
So due to lots of illness and broken down cars we were not able to meet all your lovely iced cakes so we're running this theme again.
So any type of frosting, icing or ganache is welcome. If you want to decorate your cakes with dainty flowers or chocolate sprinkles, the choice is yours.
Any cake within the CCC rules are welcome as long as they have lots of icing!
Venue: Henley on Thames 10 min walk from the town centre
Additional venue info: The hosts at this venue are really looking forward to seeing and trying all our cakes!
You can buy soft and alcoholic drinks to go with your lovely cakes.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Charl Shaw and Charlie Gater email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesCharlie - Halloween red velvet cake
Caroline- baked Alaska cake