Time: 6:30 - 8:30
Theme: Spice Up Your Life
We've been inspired by the Olympic closing ceremony, so we are asking you to spice (or herb!) up your cakes. Cinnamon, nutmeg, mint, chilli, ginger to name but a few. Who can use the most unusual herb or spice?
Venue: The venue is in central Henley, close to free parking.
Additional venue info: You will be able to buy tea, coffee other soft drinks and alcoholic drinks to complement your lovely cakes.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Charl Shaw and Charlotte Gater email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesCharlotte G -Chai tea spice cake
Charl S - cake tbc
Kate - ginger cake
Clair and Jeanie - cake tbc
Louise - cake tbc
Annabelle - mint choc chip cake
Nikki - cake tbc