Time: 8pm - 9.30pm
Theme: A Taste of Christmas
Well this one is simple and has such a wide scope. Even people who don't normally bake possibly have a go at something at Christmas! from fruit cakes, to Chocolate logs, Christmas puddings to gingerbread houses...... Use your imagination to make this a CCC with festive cheer, we will also have mulled wine and Christmas carols to get to in the festive spirit!
Venue: A lovely, well equiped hall close to Horley town centre, with parking.
Additional venue info: Please bring a few pounds to contribute towards the refreshments. Tea, coffee, soft drinks and mulled wine will be available to wash our delicious cakes down!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Nicola Blake firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.