Time: 6pm - 7.30pm
Theme: Festival of Cake
In honour of the Huddersfield Food and Drink Festival, bakers should take inspiration from the local food producers who will be exhibiting and demonstrating at this year’s Festival.
Visit http://www.foodanddrinkfestival.co.uk for the full list.
Or why not bring a Huddersfield twist to your cakes!
Venue: Huddersfield. Our exact location details will be given nearer the time of the event and only to those who book a place.
Additional venue info: There will be stalls nearby where guests can buy hot and cold drinks.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Marie-Claire Micuta email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:There will be 20 places available (might be able to squeeze a few more in if there is interest).
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesHelen and Sue: Fresh cream butterless sponge
Kelly: Spiced apple cake
Leigh: Ben Shaws layer cake
Claire: Marvellous mashed potato cake
Becky and Rachel: Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
Susan B: Chilli Jam Man chocolate cake
Liz and Jo: Build me up buttermilk
Michelle and Hilary: Longley Farm lemon surprise cake
Marie-Claire and Kate: Coffee meringue cake (inspired by Grumpy Mule and Kitchen)
Julia: Chocolate Caramel latte cake
Kay and Liz: Rhubarb and strawberry spice cake
Victoria: Fernando: Italian espresso cake
Carol: Chocolate honey cake