Time: 6pm - 7.30pm
Theme: 'Tis the Season to be Merry
It's the season to eat, drink and be merry so we're having an alcohol inspired Clandestine Cake event. Why not use your favourite Christmas tipple as inspiration or simply add an alcoholic twist to your favourite sponge cake.
Venue: Centre of Huddersfield
Additional venue info: Refreshments on sale - Christmas tipples also available!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Marie-Claire Micuta email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:2 places available
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesCatherine - Mulled wine and pear upside down cake
Steph - Limoncello cake
Al - Port and orange Christmas cake topped with lemon and white stilton icing
Claire and guest - Chocolate Guinness Cake
Marie-Claire and guest - Amaretto cake
Abi - Chocolate peanut butter cake
Ammelia and Courtney - Chocolate swiss roll with baileys filling
Kay and guest - A snowy coconut and amaretto cake
Les and Anna - Chocolate beetroot cake laced with creme cassis
Hannah and Gemma - Glazed plum cake
Susan and Nick - Tequila sunrise cake