Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: A Christmas Carol
The CCC Christmas Carol....
"Christmas is coming. Oh no, I’m getting fat!
It must be all the cakes I’ve had. How about that?
So one more CCC event before the diet starts,
Remembering of course to bring no muffins, pies or tarts.
Just yummy cake of any kind that says Christmas to me,
Through taste or smell or ornament or family recipe!"
Whether you get your inspiration from the words of a Christmas carol or a Christmas film, whether you go with a traditional recipe or an avant-garde twist on the seasonal flavours, bring your Christmas creation along and we'll start the holiday season off in the best possible way....CAKE!
Venue: Douglas, Isle of Man
Additional venue info: Tea, coffee and soft drinks available on the night.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Amanda Woodward firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesAmanda W + guest
Cathy C + guest
Bethany de L-R
Michelle T + guest