Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Back to School
I am sad to say we will be "Back to School" by the date of the next event. So, to keep your baking brains in gear over the summer holidays, I am setting you two pieces of homework to be handed in on the night :)
Task – “Teach yourself a lesson”. Learn to bake something new for the next meeting; teach yourself a new recipe or a new technique, or simply try a new ingredient.
Essay - “What would you like the next theme to be and why?” Answers on a postcard please, not two sides of A4...!!
Venue: Douglas, Isle of Man
Additional venue info: A lovely spot in the heart of Douglas. Various coffees, teas and soft drinks will be on offer and, even though it is a school night, there is a licensed bar if you'd like something stronger.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Amanda Woodward email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.