Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Spooks and Sparklers!
The summer is over, it’s that time of year
When goblins and ghouls and monsters appear
Then bonfires and Guy Fawkes burn bright in the night
And fireworks explode in dazzling light!
Hallowe'en and Bonfire Night were the most popular suggestions for our next theme and I just couldn't decide which one would be better for Cake Conception and Creation! Why not combine them, said one wise Cake Clubber, and the result was "Spooks and Sparklers"....
So, let your inner demon loose and devilishly decorate or ignite the light and let your colours burst, Katy Perry style!
Venue: Douglas, Isle of Man
Additional venue info: A lovely new venue for our seventh event. Teas, coffees and soft drinks will available to buy on the night.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Amanda Woodward email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesAmanda W + guest
Bethany de L-R + guest